CNG Fuel System Inspector Training E-Learning
Currently, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) requires all onboard CNG storage cylinders to be visually inspected:
- At least every 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of less than 10,000 pounds.
- At least every 12 months for vehicles with a GVWR of 10,000 pounds or greater.
- After any fire or accident, regardless of vehicle GVWR.
While these only apply to cylinders, industry best practice calls for an inspection of the entire CNG fuel system, which must be conducted by well-trained and qualified technicians.
Like its classroom equivalent, NGVi’s CNG Fuel System Inspector E-Learning course:
- Provides technicians with all of the information and skills necessary to competently inspect CNG fuel systems.
- Addresses all applicable federal codes and standards.
- Focuses on industry best practices.
- Helps prepare technicians for the CNG Fuel System Inspector Certification Exam.
REGISTER HERE TO ACCESS THE COMPLIMENTARY PREVIEW
This preview is an excerpt from the training, allowing you to view sample modules.