CNG Fueling Stations
When building or modifying a CNG station, you want to make sure you accomplish three goals:
- Build the right size station with the right equipment so it delivers enough fuel;
- Plan and prepare for future expansion; and
- Don’t spend more money than is necessary.
Sometimes designers have diffiulty helping clients accomplish all three. NGVi helps you size and design your CNG fueling station based on the actual fueling requirements and fueling pattern of the vehicles to be fueled. And we walk with you through every step of the procurement and construction process to make sure the station performs as specified after it’s built.
NGVi provides a variety of services to help clients with CNG fueling station needs, including those for new and existing stations.
|New or Expanding CNG Stations||Existing CNG Stations|
|Site evaluations for proposed stations||Safety evaluations|
|CNG fueling station sizing||Performance evaluations|
|Develop fueling specifications||Troubleshooting existing fueling problems|
|Compiling qualified bidder lists||Maintenance plans and best practices|
|Proposal evaluation and vendor selection|
|Advice on permitting issues|
|Construction process management assistance|
Click below to read our customer success stories:
- Making a Big, Bold Difference: KCSOS CNG Station Expansion
- Committed to Air Quality Goals: Transdev/Nassau Inter County Express (NICE Bus)